Hi! Welcome to my A level media blog. My name is Molly Sullivan (0816).

I'm in Group 4 with Maisie MacGregor (0506), Mari Leach (0440), and Ellie Brackpool (0100)

You can navigate my blog by using the column on the right hand side where you will find the following labels:
A2 Prelim, A2 Research and Planning, A2 Production and also a link to all of the work I did for AS.
There's also a link to the Latymer music video blog as well as a live link to the group's Facebook group.

Click here to access the group's Facebook page.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy my blog!

Our Music Video

Digipack

Digipack
Front and back cover of the album.

Digipack

Digipack
Inside covers of the album

Click To Enter Our Website

Friday 25 October 2013

Sweded Project: The Dark Knight Rises

For this sweded project I was in a group of three with Mahalia and Alice and after some debate we decided to swede the popular Christopher Nolan film The Dark Knight Rises. As part of our marketing campaign we decided that making a trailer would be an effective way of spreading the word about our upcoming film.
We filmed our trailer at the same time as our film but we released the trailer onto our social networking pages the week before the release of the film.




Dark Swede Rises Twitter


We have also created a twitter page for our film to spread more news about the film and updates on filming, managing to gain over 300 followers over several days.

Another marketing technique we used was to create an effective and dramatic poster to make people around our school aware of the film and that it was something to look out for. I think that our poster looked really good and was a good representation of the film we created as well as staying close to the original.


Another extra clip that we filmed was an exclusive interview with our main three cast members all playing another character as the actor. For example, Gavin who played Batman played the role of a method actor in our interview and refused to believe that he was anyone but Batman himself.




Finally, the most important video of all - our finished swede:

THE DARK NIGHT RISES SWEDED FILM

To summarise this project I would like to add that I really enjoyed each aspect of creating a sweded film, especially the production of the main film itself. We came into school on a day which we had no lessons so that the school would be relatively empty which was useful as we had more space and time to film. I am really pleased with our final product and I thoroughly enjoyed this project and working with the members of my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment