Hi! Welcome to my A level media blog. My name is Molly Sullivan (0816).

I'm in Group 4 with Maisie MacGregor (0506), Mari Leach (0440), and Ellie Brackpool (0100)

You can navigate my blog by using the column on the right hand side where you will find the following labels:
A2 Prelim, A2 Research and Planning, A2 Production and also a link to all of the work I did for AS.
There's also a link to the Latymer music video blog as well as a live link to the group's Facebook group.

Click here to access the group's Facebook page.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy my blog!

Our Music Video

Digipack

Digipack
Front and back cover of the album.

Digipack

Digipack
Inside covers of the album

Click To Enter Our Website

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Shoot 16/11 - Main Performance Scene

This was our weekend slot for filming in the studio so we decided to film our performance scenes with all three of our actors; this was the first time that we had all filmed together. It was a good thing that they had each had practice on our previous shoots so they now felt more comfortable performing in front of the camera. 

On set with our three actors, whilst using the glide cam.

I feel as though we had really planned this shoot day well and so it was much easier for us to keep to our schedule as we were well organised now after learning from previous shoots. We were extremely happy with how well our actors bonded, and we really hoped that the chemistry and friendship came across on screen too.

A picture I took of my other group members in discussion on set. 
We managed to finish earlier than we expected so we started taking some promotional shots of the actors, having a mixture of serious, more posed photos, along with having some more fun and playful shots of them together.

One of our promo shots that I took that day.


Maisie and Chris making props.
During our shoot we also began making props for the shoot on the following day, to save time.

Maisie and Chris making the stork of our balloon mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment