Hi! Welcome to my A level media blog. My name is Molly Sullivan (0816).

I'm in Group 4 with Maisie MacGregor (0506), Mari Leach (0440), and Ellie Brackpool (0100)

You can navigate my blog by using the column on the right hand side where you will find the following labels:
A2 Prelim, A2 Research and Planning, A2 Production and also a link to all of the work I did for AS.
There's also a link to the Latymer music video blog as well as a live link to the group's Facebook group.

Click here to access the group's Facebook page.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy my blog!

Our Music Video

Digipack

Digipack
Front and back cover of the album.

Digipack

Digipack
Inside covers of the album

Click To Enter Our Website

Saturday 21 June 2014

3) Evaluation: Are you pleased with the footage and your edit? Is it how you expected it to look?


I think that the footage looks really great, and I am really proud of what we managed to achieve when we all worked together on the shoot day. The shots that we got are reflective of the amount of work we all put into the shoot. Everyone looked really great with hair, make-up and costume and completey comfortable infront of the camera. Although I don't like how I look in the footage I am glad I had the chance to perform in front of a camera, which is something I would never usually do.

Yssy in full hair, make-up and costume ready to film.

The pool girls, ready in their costumes before their scene.

The video is better than I expected it to look, the sets looked a lot closer to the original than I thought they would as some of the shots were quite complex. It was vital that everyone worked together and gave their full effort, so the video looked as best as it could.

The poolside scene all set up and ready to be filmed on.
I'm really happy with the response some of the edits have received already, even just a week after they were posted onto YouTube, one of them has reached almost 2,000 views. We have also found that someone we don't know has posted the video on Tumblr, and it has been liked/reblogged over 500 times so far! This shows the possibilities that the internet holds for a video like ours to go viral. People from as far away as Australia and Alaska have been watching our video and have left great feedback, encouraging their friends to watch it too!





The 3 pictures above show some of the feedback and comments we have received so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment